1. The part giving shape, structure and scale to the forming data is generally composed of core (punch), concave mold cavity, thread core, insert, etc.
2. The pouring system of medical injection mold is a channel that leads the molten plastic from the injection machine nozzle to the closed mold cavity. It is generally composed of mainstream channel, shunt channel, gate and cold well.
3. The guiding part of the medical injection mold is a guiding part set to ensure the accurate alignment between the moving mold and the fixed mold when they are closed. It has the effect of guiding and positioning. It is composed of a guide column and a guide sleeve. Some medical injection molds are also set with guiding parts on the ejector plate to ensure the smooth and reliable movement of the demoulding tissue. It is composed of demoulding organization, core pulling organization, machine model conditioning system and exhaust system.
4. The demoulding organization of medical injection mold is the equipment for demoulding plastic parts and pouring system. It has many structural forms. The commonly used demoulding organizations include ejector rod, ejector tube, top plate and pneumatic ejection. It is generally composed of ejector rod, reset rod, catapult, ejector rod fixing plate Combination of top plate (top ring) and top plate guide post / guide sleeve.
5. For plastic parts with side holes or side recesses in the core pulling organization of medical injection mold, before being ejected and demoulded, lateral core pulling or separation slider (lateral parting) must be carried out to demould smoothly.
6. Medical injection mold mold temperature conditioning system in order to meet the requirements of injection molding process for mold temperature, it is necessary to have mold temperature conditioning system (such as cooling water, hot water, hot oil and electric heating system) to regulate the mold temperature.
7. In order to discharge the gas in the mold cavity smoothly, the exhaust slot is often set at the parting surface of the mold. The gap between the push rod or other moving parts (such as sliding block) of many molds can also play an exhaust effect.