Deformation is a headache in the process of processing molds and parts, and it can not be avoided completely. Once a certain mold or part deforms in the process of processing, it will cause loss, and it will also cause safety problems. How many cases can parts or molds deform?
1. The internal force changes the machining accuracy of parts. In the process of processing, the parts are locked by the three claws of the lathe, so that the force of the parts is stable in the process of processing. With the passage of time, the chuck of the lathe will become loose, and the stress of the parts will be reduced, resulting in deformation.
2. Heat treatment is easy to deform. When a batch of thin and small devices are treated, heat treatment is usually carried out first. Then, if the technical personnel's knowledge is not solid and they can not understand the structure and the properties of these parts, it is easy to make parts bend.
3. Due to the influence of external force, elastic deformation occurs in the process of parts processing. When analyzing the processing of parts, lathes and fixtures are often needed. When the two are uneven, the uneven force will appear when the enterprise fixes the parts, and the side with small force will produce different deformation.
1. Heat treatment and natural part of the deformation, and then use cutting tools to trim, maintain the integrity of the parts.
2. Information technology is continuously improved to increase the rigidity of parts.