The process of two-color mold injection molding is a very strict process. In order to make a good mold, it is necessary to strictly control the injection process. In particular, we need to understand the precautions of two-color mold injection manufacturing, so as to better avoid some unnecessary problems in the process of two-color mold injection processing. So what should we pay attention to in the two-color mold injection manufacturing? Here's a small part to share:
Precautions for two-color mold injection manufacturing:
1、 When choosing the mold, we should not only look at the price of the product, but also stop analyzing and thinking from quality, cycle, service and other aspects:
1. There are many kinds of two-color molds in the market. Different types of molds should be selected according to different requirements such as part materials, dimensional accuracy, surface brightness, physical and chemical properties, mechanical strength, service life, etc.
2. The high-precision two-color mold needs to be processed by high-precision CNC machine tools, and the mold material and forming process have strict demands. CAD / CAE / CAM mold technology is also needed to design and analyze.
3. The common large-scale stamping die should consider whether the machine tool can have blank holder mechanism, very edge lubricant, multi-function positioning, etc. In addition to the punching tonnage, the punching times, feeding devices, machine tools and mold maintenance devices should be considered.
4. Some parts have special request when forming, and the mold also needs to use hot runner and gas assisted molding. The manufacturer shall have CNC, EDM, WEDM and CNC profiling milling equipment, high-precision grinder, high-precision three coordinate measuring instrument, computer design and relevant software, etc.
2、 When some users stop product development or trial production of new products, they often only focus on product development and development at the initial stage, ignoring some exchanges with the two-color mold manufacturing units. This is not correct. We should pay more attention to it. After the initial confirmation of the product design scheme, early contact with the mold manufacturer has two advantages:
1. It can ensure that the designed product has a good forming process, and it will not modify the design due to the difficulty of machining parts.
2. The two-color mold manufacturer can make design preparation ahead of time to prevent careless thinking in a hurry and affect the construction period. In a word, to manufacture high-quality mould, we only need the close cooperation of the supplier and the demander to reduce the cost and shorten the cycle.