China is a big mold manufacturing country. In 2016, China's total mold output value reached 220 billion yuan, 5 billion US dollars were exported, and 189 countries and regions were exported. China's mold industry maintained a pattern of steady development, further acceleration of transformation and upgrading, and bright prospects for improving quality and efficiency.
At the same time, China is also a big mold consumer, widely used in the traffic equipment represented by the secondary market of 30 million automobile manufacturing and automobile maintenance, the consumer industry represented by household appliances, plastic products, etc., the information industry represented by integrated circuit, it products, communication terminals, network terminals, and the electromechanical equipment represented by instruments, electric motors, etc The basic components industry, as well as the building materials and home furnishing industry, covers almost all the user industries in the manufacturing field.
At the same time, the development of China's high-speed rail train, rail transit train, medical equipment industry, commercial aircraft and other industries also depends on the guarantee of advanced mold processing and manufacturing technology, "mother of industry" is worthy of the title. In the face of such a large demand and the gradual improvement of accuracy, what is the development and innovation of mold manufacturing technology and equipment? Let's talk about the development direction of mold processing and design from the small editor of Shandong mold?
1、 Employment direction of mold processing design:
Can be engaged in design, manufacturing and maintenance, mold equipment installation, commissioning, maintenance and management. Electronic information, light industry production management, logistics management, equipment management, quality management, project management and product development, automobile industry, mechanical manufacturing technologist, CNC Engineer, etc.
Graduates have great social demand and good treatment. Mold processing direction mold processing production organization; mold NC programming processing; mold 3D design; product development 3D design. Other technical direction: electronic information, light industry production management, logistics management, equipment management, quality management, project management and product development, automobile industry, mechanical manufacturing technologist, CNC Engineer, etc.
2、 There are several development directions of mold processing design in the future:
1. High precision. Whether the accuracy of dimensions can be achieved. What we did well before was Japan, Germany. With decades of continuous learning and innovation, a large number of companies specializing in high-precision mold manufacturing have emerged in China's mold industry. There are two main elements to make high-precision mold, one is equipment, the other is talent.
2. High efficiency means high automation. With the popularization of various automatic equipment for die production and the improvement of the intelligent level of the standard parts inside the die, the efficiency of die production is getting higher and higher, and it will develop towards a higher and better realm. In this process, the requirements for mold designers will be higher and higher. At that time, mold designers should not only understand the automation equipment, but also participate in the design. In the future of high degree of mechanization, the term "general workers" will probably disappear. In the future, there are only three kinds of people in the factory: manager, technician and robot.
3. The new mold keeps improving with the technological innovation. Many of the original need to be very complex, very zigzag way to reach the mold can become very simple. There are also many structures that were previously considered impossible. These are new opportunities and challenges for mold industry. Specifically, they are opportunities and challenges for mold designers. Mold factories that master these new mold design and manufacturing technologies will have more initiative. Mold, always depends on the technology and quality of the industry!
4. The trend of product development and mold integration is inevitable. This kind of change is a kind of change that can influence the manufacturing mode more than the assembly line replacing the all-round mold master. In short, mold design and product R & D are integrated into a new position, a new position that can be responsible for the whole product from appearance to mechanism, to mold, to mold processing, mold production, product assembly. Become the core of manufacturing industry.
Most of the new people in the mold industry are fresh graduates of mold major, or graduates of mechanical major. Relatively speaking, the number of mold major graduates still has some advantages, after all, understand some mold knowledge and mechanical drawing. Mold new people can be said to be the new blood of all posts in the mold industry. Without the supplement of new blood, the industry will not be able to operate reasonably. So what can new mold do? How to avoid detours?
1、 Mold fitter master (fitter, repair fitter)
This post used to be a versatile one, and the mold was basically made by them. But now the nature of this post has changed a lot. The specific parts processing has been divided into various processing posts, and there is no need for the fitter master to be responsible for it. Now it is basically divided into two positions: assembly fitter and die fitter. Among them, the fitter is mainly responsible for the assembly of the new mold, flying mold, test mold, etc., while the fitter is mainly responsible for the maintenance of the mold.
The skills required for this position are as follows:
1. Machining machine operation: a qualified fitter should master the common machine operation, mainly including milling, grinding, turning, drilling, etc. Then there are flying die and assembly skills. Basically, there are not many shortcuts to these manual skills. In short, they are to look, ask and practice more. Of course, it's necessary to buy a book about fitter technology in advance. There are many practical things in it. The master doesn't have to say or is not right. For example: the skill and angle of sharpening the knife, the usage of tapping, the reservation of screw holes, etc., are all described in detail in the book. It's much better to study more knowledge in books and ask the master if you don't understand than to ask the master blindly. Generally, for one or two months, most of the machine operation will be free of problems.
2. Mold structure: this part belongs to theoretical knowledge, and it is also necessary to understand as a mold fitter. The learning method is the same as the above. Buy a book about mold structure. (students majoring in mold can directly take out the previous teaching materials and don't need to buy any more) read books after work, look at the mold at work, combine theory with practice, two-phase verification, and soon master the basic mold structure. In general, it's only one or two months, which can be done basically. In the next 3-4 months, there should be no big problem with the more complicated mold structure. At this time, it depends on what kind of molds are made in the factory. If they are all simple molds or all of them are of one structure, the factory will basically learn something.
3. Software: there is no such requirement for fitter master in general factories, but there are also some factories that need fitter to check drawings by themselves, so it's good to be able to use them. In fact, under the simple operation, learning is also simple.
The above is an introduction to the development direction of mold processing design. This article is provided by Shandong mold friendship. If you want to know more, please leave a message on the website http://www.jnhjgs.cn 。